To upgrade and connect village crafts to the global markets
- A craft upgradation programme with active participation of NIFT would be initiated to upgrade Design/ Process/ Technology of the rural craft on regular basis.
- A chain of standalone stores under a single brand on the craft corridor across the national and state highways would be created under the ownership and management of self help groups of adjoining villages.
- Design clinics would be setups at block level under the management supervision of NIIFT.
- All the store on craft corridors would also be promoted aggressively online for direct delivery to the customers.
- Weekly art and craft melas/fair to be own and managed by women self help groups would be held in every city.